- Creating a 404 error page in Metalsmith
Creating a 404 page in Metalsmith is easy, you simply have to generate a 404.html page in the root of your website
- Groundwork is back, kind of
The Metalsmith blog template Groundwork is back, tidied up and easier to use.
- Reworking Groundwork 3. nodemon & BrowserSync
Part 3 of building a Metalsmith blog template from scratch is setting up Node file monitoring with nodemon and synchronised browser testing with BrowserSync
- Reworking Groundwork 2. Prettier & ESLint
In part 2 of building a Metalsmith blog template from scratch, I look at Prettier and ESLint for making my code right and nice
- Reworking Groundwork 1. semantic-release
Setup @github, @travisci installing semantic-release to automate semantic versioning for new Groundwork @metalsmithio template
- All new Groundwork
A ground up rebuilding of the Groundwork Metalsmith blog template
- Buildings built from the inside out
Imagine if websites were designed by interior designers
- Metalsmith blog template
Does the world really need yet another blog template?
- My mobile setup
FWIW here’s how I set up my mobile blogging workflow
- The technology doesn’t matter. The process does.
I don’t want to get all agnostic on your ass but really what you’re doing is more important than how you’re doing
- Why Static Site Generators are SuperCool
Static Site Generators are the New Hotness of the past few years, and they play a crucial role in the Open Web.
- Out in the world
The obligatory first post to herald the bright new dawn of a shiny new blog…